In the year 1952 Travancore Cochin TT Association was formed at Trivandrum with Late Col Godavarma Raja as President ,who was also President of the then Sports Council.
By formation of Kerala state in the year 1957 the Association was re-named as Kerala Table Tennis Association and Malabar also became part of the Association and started forming District wise TT association in all 14 Districts with voting right to elect office bearers of State Association. In fiftees,sixties and seventies State association was possessing a Hall which could accomadate three Tables ,Toilet facility and an office room under our control at Cantonement area at Trivandrum. All the activities like conduct of tournaments and coaching camps and practice session for players were centralised there till the land was acquired by State co-operative Bank to build their Head quarters on condition that the same space will be allotted at the ground floor to association when building is completed. [ read more ]